Most Reblogged in 2013: TV Shows
- Doctor Who [Official Tumblr]
- Teen Wolf [Official Tumblr]
- Hannibal [Official Tumblr]
- Glee [Official Tumblr]
- Game of Thrones [Official Tumblr]
- Adventure Time [Official Tumblr]
- The Vampire Diaries
- Pretty Little Liars [Official Tumblr]
- American Horror Story
- The Simpsons
- The Walking Dead [Official Tumblr]
- Once Upon a Time [Official Tumblr]
- Breaking Bad [Official Tumblr]
- Parks and Recreation [Official Tumblr]
- New Girl [Official Tumblr]
- The Office [Official Tumblr]
- Castle [Official Tumblr]
- Orange is the New Black
- How I Met Your Mother
- Saturday Night Live [Official Tumblr]
Most Reblogged in 2013: Actresses
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Emma Watson
- Vanessa Hudgens [Official Tumblr]
- Lea Michele
- Kaya Scodelario
- Karen Gillian
- Kristen Stewart
- Kim Kardashian
- Ashley Benson
- Billie Piper
- Lily Collins
- Jenna Louise Coleman
- Crystal Reed
- Nina Dobrev [Official Tumblr]
- Ellen Degeneres [Official Tumblr]
- Naya Rivera [Official Tumblr]
- Emma Stone
- Anne Hathaway
- Anna Kendrick
- Amy Poehler
- Shailene Woodley [Official Tumblr]
- Amanda Bynes
- Zooey Deschanel [Official Tumblr]
- Taylor Momsen
- Hannah Murray
'BRUNHILD' by cocoofrps
Three sidebar images/Title/3 Links/Optional Background Cover
Go to the live preview to see sizes of images.
Please do not edit/redistribute/steal.
Please like/reblog if using.
I use the magic wand selection + refined edge option!
Here’s a quick tuto of how to cut out characters/things on PS CS5:
1. First, I choose the picture I want to cut out from (here I took one that was open in my PS)
2.Then, I use the magic wand to select what I want to cut out (and make sure to use the circled useful options to select more/deselect)
3. Once the selection is good, I use the option ‘refined edge’ just above the picture. (My PS is in french so I put an arrow for you to find it)
4. When I’ve clicked on this, I usually use three adjustments tools. The first, is the smart radius. Click it and then choose how much you want it to be effective (I generally don’t put more than 1/1.2)
5. So with that PS helps you adjust the selection a bit better. Now, use the smoothing option, just under it (again not too much, just what you feel is necessary to smooth the edges without making it look unnatural).
6. And finally, use the contrast option to sharpen the edge, so your picture doesn’t look too smoothed down and weird (especially for manips - I put it a bit higher than the smoothing option to make it look best)
7. When that’s done, click OK and your selection is adjusted. Copy it with CTRL + C to create a new layer (and that makes your cutout!)
8. And here are just a couple of optional steps to make it look prettier if you keep the image like this. I filled the background with black to fit first.
9. And finally, toyes with the light/contrast + levels settings to make it look more natural and fitting.
10. And here you go!
Although this is a simple cutout, but it gives you an idea of how I make my manips! Hope that helped!
Been hankering for one of the new Instax Mini 90 Instant cams? Reblog this post and we’ll drop the price by 5¢ for every reblog!
The lowest it can go is FREE DOLLARS. We’ll change the price as the reblogs rise.
Deets about the Instax 90: http://bit.ly/Instax90foryou
dude. Do you all even realize how freaking cool this is? REBLOG IT. We could feasibly make this camera FREE.
this is like reverse kickstarter
still upset that the films never acknowledge that Peeta loses a limb in the first arena and goes through the Quarter Quell with a prosthetic leg
or that Katniss has suffered permanent hearing loss in one of her ears and now requires a hearing aid
or, you know, the Avoxes